Familiar Faces in Senior Superlatives From 1991

The NPHS yearbook has always been known for their superlative “elections.” Each year, multiple students from the senior class win an opportunity to be photographed and remembered for something significant during their time at the high school in the Senior Superlative section.

Jumping into the time machine and traveling back to thirty-two years ago, we discovered that some of the Senior Superlative winners from the class of 1991 are well known to Pioneers today. 

Most Athletic: Donna Leitz, better known as Mrs. Trivisonno today!

Donna Leitz [now Trivisonno] was the girls soccer team captain her senior year at NPHS, and consistently led the team in scoring points on the board during each of their games.  

But she didn’t only excel in soccer, she also served as a multi-sport athlete. Each winter she also participated in basketball, and even spent time playing volleyball and running track.

The most impressive thing about Trivisonno is that she was successful in every single sport she played, which evidently shows why she won the superlative with no debate. 

Trivisonno currently works at Allen W. Roberts Elementary school and teaches second grade.

Most Musical: Clint Pazdera, better known as Mr. Pazdera today!

We all know Mr. Pazdera as everybody’s favorite sixth grade math teacher at Salt Brook Elementary, and additionally as the girls varsity basketball coach at NPHS. But who knew he had so many other talents?

In addition to playing basketball and baseball throughout his time as a student at NPHS, he won the most musical superlative by being a member of both the marching band and the stage band. He even served as the drum major for the marching band his senior year. 

Most Likely To Succeed: Eric Smith, now known as Eric Artell!

If there’s anybody who has fulfilled their superlative, it’s Artell, who is currently pursuing an acting career in Hollywood.

After many years of theater involvement at NPHS, he has appeared in dozens of television shows, including Scrubs, Monk, and Zoey 101.  He has also provided the voices for many video games.  Perhaps the notable accomplishments from his professional career include his role as “Sneezo” in the 2008 film Superhero Movie, and his role in the 2016 film FML.